Welcome to Sonu Niigaam and Viviek

We welcome all the fans of Sonu Niigaam Ji here whole heartedly.
We are present here before you with more and more updates on the legendary singer. He is no doubts the King of Playback singing till date. We proudly present the best singer and the divine personality.
Keep logged in for updates..


One who makes a big deal of spirituality,seldom benefits from it!"Sonu Niigaam (160410 1305 Namah, in reply to a message from a friend)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sonu Niigaam Ji roped in for Larry King's Charity



Mumbai: Legendary American talk show host Larry King has teamed up with songster Sonu Niigaam Ji for his Larry King Cardiac Foundation that provides free check-ups, medical help and surgeries to underprivileged Americans suffering from heart problems.

Sonu Ji, who is friend with Larry's current spouse Shawn Southwick (having interacted with her many times during his overseas music projects), says it was she who introduced him to Larry."I've know Shawn for a long time now and she made me meet Larry. He is very committed to the cause, having suffered a heart attack himself (it was a heart attack that Larry started the foundation). He thought having me on board would help his foundation and I'm honoured he thought so," Sonu Niigaam Ji told DNA.

Sonu Ji adds,"I strongly felt I should do something for people even in America. I believe in Oneness, and for me, Indians and Americans are the same. If I can do philanthropic work in India, why can't I do it in America? I had a great dinner meeting with Larry. He has a different sense of humour and is very curious about our country."

God bless Sonu Bhaiya for all His noble work, whatever He is planning..

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment