Welcome to Sonu Niigaam and Viviek

We welcome all the fans of Sonu Niigaam Ji here whole heartedly.
We are present here before you with more and more updates on the legendary singer. He is no doubts the King of Playback singing till date. We proudly present the best singer and the divine personality.
Keep logged in for updates..


One who makes a big deal of spirituality,seldom benefits from it!"Sonu Niigaam (160410 1305 Namah, in reply to a message from a friend)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I was a die hard fan of Sonu Nigam -- Prachi Shah !!!

I have always loved performing arts — be it singing, dancing or acting.

Thus when it came to watching television, I never used to miss even a single episode of Sa re ga ma, at that time the only reality based talent show. It was a different thing all together.

I remember watching every episode of the program and if I ever missed any show, I would catch hold of the repeat telecast. At that time my friend and I were diehard Sonu Nigam Ji fans, who used to host the show at that point of time.

His voice and charisma was something that teenaged girls like us were crazy about. We even went on the sets of the show and found a way of meeting with up Sonu.

No comments:

Post a Comment