Welcome to Sonu Niigaam and Viviek

We welcome all the fans of Sonu Niigaam Ji here whole heartedly.
We are present here before you with more and more updates on the legendary singer. He is no doubts the King of Playback singing till date. We proudly present the best singer and the divine personality.
Keep logged in for updates..


One who makes a big deal of spirituality,seldom benefits from it!"Sonu Niigaam (160410 1305 Namah, in reply to a message from a friend)

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sonu Nigam Ji on a break .....

The world has come to a standstill for Sonu Nigam Ji. The singer has put a full-stop to all his assignments and has rushed to his Mumbai home after his mother, Shobha Ji, 61, was diagnosed with terminal liver cancer that has now spread to the kidney and her bones.

“The doctors are saying that she’s stage four (widely considered as the last stage of cancer). She used to complain about pain but we first thought that it was arthritis. She herself used to brush it off saying that it’s just arthritis due to old age...,” says Sonu Ji. But the pain never stopped; it’s been ten days that the doctors have confirmed cancer.

“Then we decided to get all the checks done and a biopsy revealed that she has cancer. We are all devastated...Nobody (the doctors) is saying encouraging things. We have now gone to an ayurvedic doctor. He has given me hope. I am still trying to come to grips with my reality. It’s real and it’s bad for me. My wife and my family understand what I am going through right now,” the singer adds.

Sonu Ji says that he will put a break to his work till he gets a grip of the situation.

“I am laughing, joking and trying to concentrate on my work but I only know what’s going on inside me. I just hope that I get to know of some solution that will put an end to all this... I am planning to take my mom to the US after this treatment,” he ends...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those of you who have a soul connection with me and my life, are requested with utmost humility, to keep my Mother Shobha Nigam, in your true prayers. The strength of your collective Prayers, will heal my Pure and Awesome Mother permanently I am sure. Thank you --- SONU NIGAM

1 comment:

  1. I'll pray that your mother who Hakllyf O Allah shall remove and go get it healthy again, my idol I'll admit I'm not your fan I see you trying to do the 4 yeras by audition

    ReplyDelete