Welcome to Sonu Niigaam and Viviek

We welcome all the fans of Sonu Niigaam Ji here whole heartedly.
We are present here before you with more and more updates on the legendary singer. He is no doubts the King of Playback singing till date. We proudly present the best singer and the divine personality.
Keep logged in for updates..


One who makes a big deal of spirituality,seldom benefits from it!"Sonu Niigaam (160410 1305 Namah, in reply to a message from a friend)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sonu Niigaam is giving Sachin a run for his money ...

Sachin Tendulkar is not the only person who has one million followers on his micro blogging site.




TOI has learnt that acclaimed singer Sonu Niigaam too has got a million followers and has in fact beaten Sachin on another social networking platform. "I'm not even that active on it. I got to know about this feat a week back and I was overwhelmed by the love and support that people of India and my fans from across the globe have been showering me with. It is a big honour to receive.



Actually Shyama Govind who is like my sister keeps a tab on my site. I have promised myself that I'm going to be more active and keep in touch with my fans more after this feat," Sonu told us. The singer has 1,035,088 followers (as of Tuesday noon) compared to Sachin's 1,025,282 followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment