Welcome to Sonu Niigaam and Viviek

We welcome all the fans of Sonu Niigaam Ji here whole heartedly.
We are present here before you with more and more updates on the legendary singer. He is no doubts the King of Playback singing till date. We proudly present the best singer and the divine personality.
Keep logged in for updates..


One who makes a big deal of spirituality,seldom benefits from it!"Sonu Niigaam (160410 1305 Namah, in reply to a message from a friend)

Monday, January 18, 2010

Sonu Niigaam Ji sings for "Show It Off"

2010 has now begun to roll out before us and the possibilities are endless and exciting. People are starting to plot and plan the takeover and I'm having more meetings than Obama. I am currently speaking to three big names on the U.K. Bhangra scene to organize a unique live event. It's going to be called Alchemy Presents Desi Live. Full live band, three, yes three headliners, and more audio power than a thousand Metallica gigs. That's how we roll in 2010. If you can get to London on April 8 then make sure you don't miss this event..

By now you must be thinking that's cool but what about my Urban Desi news?  What's happening in the U.K.? Well last Tuesday I caught up with the beautiful and talented Amar. She came and gave me two exclusive tracks from her forthcoming album "Show It Off" which is due out in February in India on Universal Records. The first track called "Bombay Billionaire," featuring a certain singer called Sonu Niigaam Ji, is amazing, "the Indian Justin Timberlake." "He's a real thinker, he takes everything really seriously." While she was in India recording with Sonu, the press couldn't help but suggest romance. Amar found the whole experience a bit bizarre. The track itself is pure Hindi Hop with Sonu dropping some English vocals into the mix. Amar's vocal delivery is quickfire like Kardinal Offishall's and sultry like Beyonce's as she switched styles. The second track that I was given of Amar's was called "Sajana" and is a much more down tempo love song designed to show that she's not just for the clubs. I really did try to plead with Amar to have the full album plus some of the tracks she has recorded with Timbaland for his "Shock Value 2" remix album, but as much as I pleaded she promised me the exclusives in all good time. I know I'm greedy because she had already given me two massive world firsts. She said to me "I'm so excited you're playing the tracks, I've been tweeting about it all day." 

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment