Welcome to Sonu Niigaam and Viviek

We welcome all the fans of Sonu Niigaam Ji here whole heartedly.
We are present here before you with more and more updates on the legendary singer. He is no doubts the King of Playback singing till date. We proudly present the best singer and the divine personality.
Keep logged in for updates..


One who makes a big deal of spirituality,seldom benefits from it!"Sonu Niigaam (160410 1305 Namah, in reply to a message from a friend)

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Kool Sonu Niigaam Ji !!!

After learning it the hard way, singer Sonu Niigaam Ji says, “Once I lost my cool at a party. There was a lot of media around and the incident got blown up. I got angry because someone was doing something wrong so I took things into my hands. In retrospect I don’t think I will do that now. I won’t even allow myself to get into such a situation.” Sonu Ji feels that some people display their feelings openly while others are very cautious about their image and what the media writes about them. “I think it is more about personal conduct. Rather than thinking about what could be written about you, it works better if a person behaves well,” says the singer...



No comments:

Post a Comment