Welcome to Sonu Niigaam and Viviek

We welcome all the fans of Sonu Niigaam Ji here whole heartedly.
We are present here before you with more and more updates on the legendary singer. He is no doubts the King of Playback singing till date. We proudly present the best singer and the divine personality.
Keep logged in for updates..


One who makes a big deal of spirituality,seldom benefits from it!"Sonu Niigaam (160410 1305 Namah, in reply to a message from a friend)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sonu Niigaam Ji collaborates with DJ Sanj !!


















In other news DJ Sanj's brand new collaboration with Juggy D, Sonu Niigaam Ji and Sukwinder Singh dropped into my inbox this week, not sure many people in the world have it yet. It's a dancefloor filler guaranteed, there isn't a DJ in the world that plays Bhangra who won't need this track when it's released, hopefully at the end of the month. I am currently listening to so much great music and hunting down so many exclusives that I'll have to apologize if I haven't managed to get everything in this time, guess you'll just have to check out my UK Flex next week and hopefully by then I would have remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment